Grasping the Concept Grasping the Concept

This is just phenominal

I love it! very original, keep 'em coming!

I nearly fell out of my chair when the music kicked in xD

The Red Line The Red Line

This turned out fantastic!

And I contributed! :D This turned out to be a great project, so many talented artists!

Korn - Coming.Undone Korn - Coming.Undone

Not bad

I didn't really see much point to it, but it's an ok song. Your methods are pretty good, design, animation etc. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Keep up the good work. 8/10

Hummer Rally Championship Hummer Rally Championship

Cool

This is really good. You will probably get front page with this one. Keep up the good work!

NetDraw NetDraw

This is really good!

Great concept and easy to use! One thing I recomend though, is make a colour palette. Having to change colours with numbers is a bit of a bust. Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

spaceship game tutorial spaceship game tutorial

This is really great!

What i've done so far is anyway, however you've lost me at the part where you add an attack for the 'fish' Lol, there's not enough detail for my mind to figure it out. :( Do I add a new keyframe after the fish animation? Or do I double click for edit again and do the new attack anamation there? I don't understand this bit. :( Also do I make it a new movie clip for attack? It doesn't mention it. If you could PM that'd be great, but I get the feeling you havn't checked these reviews for a while. :(

trekopep responds:

I'm responding just so you know I'm here. I try to check my stuff every so often. I'm just not used to people checking out my stuff after it's not on the front page of the flash portal anymore! lol. Well, I'll try and explain stuff to you in a PM. ;)

Terminator Theme (final) Terminator Theme (final)

Fuck yeah, getting some Lorn vibes from this!

sapoman responds:

Thanks, never heard of Lorn before. I checked out some of their songs and they are great!

Redline (Electro/Tec) - AndY J Redline (Electro/Tec) - AndY J

Wow

May I be the first to say, awesome job here A-n-d-Y-J. I loved every second of this. One word of advice though: at the 1.51 minute mark, where those symbols come in, I would try tweaking those a bit. Give them a less sharp sound. 10/10

~Dawn Of A New Era~ ~Dawn Of A New Era~

This is pretty cool

A bit repedative, but still a cool background tune maby? Maby menu music :P Anyway, keep up the good work!