Terminator Theme (final) Terminator Theme (final)

Fuck yeah, getting some Lorn vibes from this!

sapoman responds:

Thanks, never heard of Lorn before. I checked out some of their songs and they are great!

Redline (Electro/Tec) - AndY J Redline (Electro/Tec) - AndY J

Wow

May I be the first to say, awesome job here A-n-d-Y-J. I loved every second of this. One word of advice though: at the 1.51 minute mark, where those symbols come in, I would try tweaking those a bit. Give them a less sharp sound. 10/10

~Dawn Of A New Era~ ~Dawn Of A New Era~

This is pretty cool

A bit repedative, but still a cool background tune maby? Maby menu music :P Anyway, keep up the good work!

Gunshot *BOOM!* Gunshot *BOOM!*

Haha, this is great!

Very speedy, very fun! Great tune, would make a fast action packed game complete.

Karco responds:

Glad you like it. Yeah, that occurred to me, too. =) Thanks for reviewing. =D

1 Life 1 Death(preview) 1 Life 1 Death(preview)

Very nice

Love the drums, and deep sounds. Piano lines oculd have varied a little bit more, but still very clean, very nice. Keep up the great work!

Countech Roll Countech Roll

This is really cool!

Is this a recording or was it made with a program? I honestly can't tell! Good stuff! :D

TheCon-Sept responds:

This wasn't no computer program that produced the sounds... however the sounds were edited by a computer program... it was altered to maintain the 140 BPM rate.

No synths, no insane drum line, maybe a few effects but nothing major.. I didn't produce the guitar or bass sounds... I found those on a sample pack from bearshare. I sort of put together my own song... Sounds pretty easy to play on a guitar actually...

So yeah... I haven't posted anything in a while and I have alot of music but I use tagworld now... they seem to allow me to upload bigger song files at better KBPS rates... (Most of my works are at a 320 KBPS rate.)

I need more reviews though...

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

_=l flash credit theme l=_ _=l flash credit theme l=_

All 9's

Very nice song. Progresses well. Only thing I would change is the part where it scales down then back up again. I don't feel it fits in too well. The rest was great though. Good work :D

aspachi responds:

the only improvements i think i need to change is the stereo =p thanks for the review though :D

Broken Remote Broken Remote

Sweet as!

That kick drum that comes in kicks but! lol, sounds extra great. Could be because I just installed these massive speakers to my PC or that this is just really good! Lol, keep up the good work and check out my latest track "Competition"

1812 responds:

Thanks alot, That I will do!
Yay for speakers!

Sample - Reunion Sample - Reunion

This is pretty cool

Maby eq some of those synths a bit. And I don't really like the claps. But overall nice work. Be sure to check out my latest track ;D

Noe3 responds:

Yeah, when i was making the sample i was in a hurry and had to finish it quick befor i could do finish all the EQ and FX, but when I finish it, it will all be there = D

-The Epic Battle v2- -The Epic Battle v2-

This is great!

Keep it up, anc come check out my latest song :P