Grasping the Concept Grasping the Concept

This is just phenominal

I love it! very original, keep 'em coming!

I nearly fell out of my chair when the music kicked in xD

The Red Line The Red Line

This turned out fantastic!

And I contributed! :D This turned out to be a great project, so many talented artists!

Korn - Coming.Undone Korn - Coming.Undone

Not bad

I didn't really see much point to it, but it's an ok song. Your methods are pretty good, design, animation etc. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Keep up the good work. 8/10

NOS - Techno Collab (New) NOS - Techno Collab (New)

What the fuck..

This is just crap. You ruined it with pointless pronography. Even though it kinda sucked before as there's not really any humor in objects with clocks for faces. Especially the character Strawberry Clock or whatever, where's the humor there? The only funny part was the extremely slow comit, and even then it was lame. And you need better voice acting. Using Windows voice or whatever the hell that was is just unentertaining and crap. Next time, put some effort into it.

FattyWhale responds:

stop being a troll.

Klaymo : Sausages! Klaymo : Sausages!

Lmao

Made me laugh :P

Montycarlo responds:

Thankyou!! =] holy one who has reviewed so far!! lol thanks for the high rating too!

The Ape Collab 5 The Ape Collab 5

This was really.. Really bad.

WTF? This was shit, I thought it would be cool because it was a collab. But this was just racist and pointless.

SevnStar responds:

wTf mAn?!?!?!?!

Bomber wars Bomber wars

Lol, funny. :P

This was pretty funny. Ecpecially where you yellow onw get's axed in the nuts. xD Add a preloader, and maby change the song to something with better quality. Otherwise good work! :D

Experimental Abstraction Experimental Abstraction

Lol what the hell?

I can understand the music, but the 'art'.. I'm not really sure how that's 50's but still interesting thing to watch.

Platypus the Hedgehog Platypus the Hedgehog

LMAO!

This is brilliantly done! I used to love sonic and this just brings all those pointless hours playing it wizzing back. Keep up the great work! (Interactivity: 10 because I was delighted to click "AGAIN?" :D)